Get ready to entertain and enlighten yourself with our engaging Bollywood quiz questions with answers!”. Also play Bollywood Quiz and get quiz score in percentages.
Following are the Questions & Answers based on Bollywood actors/actresses, movies and achievement awards for Quiz
We have shared some small descriptions about Bollywood Quiz Questions by grouping them into set of 10 question (1 to 10, 11 to 20, 21 to 40……. up to 100). For Answers, we have provided view answer button.
Question number 1 to 20 are created on movies like Om Shanti Om, Mother India, 3 idiot and Famous tagline like Ambris puri dialogue & about oscar winners.
Let us know how many answers you did correctly.
- Actor Sushant Singh Rajput was born in _ city ?
- What was the Release date of Movie “Hum Aapke Hain Koun” ?
A. 5 August 1994
B. 5 August 1997
C. 15 August 1997
D. 26 January 1994
- Famous Bollywood Actress “Priyanka Chopra” first movie in Hollywood was _________.
D. Women in Black
- Which was India’s First Sound movie ?
A. Alam Ara
B. Raja Harishchandra
- Actor Vidyut Jammwal is Famous for his _ ?
B. Romantic role
C. Social media interaction
D. Live Stunt.
- Where does Veeru proposed to bansanti in Sholay movie ?
A. From top of water tank.
B. In garden
C. In hill station
D. In railway station
- Jhanvi kapoor is the daughter of which veteran Actress ?
A. Juhi chawla
B. Sonali bendre
D. Babita Kapoor
- At what age, legend actor Kishore Kumar died ?
- How many songs did kishore kumar sung in his life ?
A. 659 songs
B. 2678 songs
C. 1500 songs
D. 3000 songs
- Which was First Indian Movie released commercially in Italy ?
B. Mother India
C. Dil bechara
D. Slumdog millionare
Get ready to dive into the world of Bollywood and see how well you know this vibrant industry. Play our Bollywood quiz questions with answers today and discover if you’re a true Bollywood aficionado!
- Who was the first Indian to win an Oscar ?
A. Rajesh Khanna
B. A R Rahman
C. Bhanu Athaiya
D. Akshay Kumar
- Actress Preity Zinta made her debut in __ movie ?
A. Dil Se
B. Koi mil gaya
- Who was the director of 3 idiot movie ?
A. Sanjay Leela Bhansali
B. Prakash Jha
C. Rajkumar Hirani
D. Aamir Khan
- Name Aamir Khan’s character in Oscar nominated movie Lagaan ?
- Who played the role of Birju in the 1957 film ” Mother India ” ?
A. Manoj Kumar
B. Sunil Dutt
- Which Following Ambris Puri Film Features the Iconic dialogue ‘Mogambo Khush Hua’ ?
A. Mr. India
- Which Following Actress debuted opposite Shahrukh Khan in movie “Om shanti Om”?
A. Sonam Kapoor
B. Anushka Sharma
C. Deepika Padukone
D. Priyanka Chopra
- Who became the first Indian Director to shoot at NASA ?
A. AK Hangal
B. Arjun Sarja
C. Ashutosh Gawarikar
D. Karan Johar
- Which Shah Rukh Film has the tagline ‘Ready Steady Po’ ?
A. Dil Toh Pagal Hai
B. Jab Tak Hai Jaan
C. Chennai Express
D. Khiladi 786
- What is the Name of Nana Patekar’s character in ‘WELCOME’ ?
A. Majnu Shetty
B. Nana Das
C. Uday Shetty
D. Santa Singh
Question number 21 to 40, below Bollywood quiz questions with answers are based on some Actors like Anushka sharma, SRK & his famous dialogue and on some movies like Chak de India, Kahaani and more with answers.
- Which was the following profession of Anushka Sharma in ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ ?
- What is the Role of SRK in Chak De ! India ?
- Which is the Following Debut film of Rajkumar Rao ?
A. kai Po Che!
B. Love Sex Aur Dhokha
- Which of the following natural calamity Shown in the Film ‘ Kedarnath’ ?
- In the film ‘Kahaani’, during which festival does Vidya balan arrive in kolkata ?
A. Durga pujan
B. Ganesh Visarjan
- In which of the following film Nawazuddin siddiqui played a role of news reporter ?
A. Bombay Talkies
C. Bajrangi Bhaijan
- In film “zindagi na milengi dobara” , where did Three Friends Meet ?
- In how many movies “Munna- Circuit jodi ” appeared together ?
- “Rahul & Anjali” is famous friendship jodi belong to which movie ?
A. hum Aapke Hain Kaun
C. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
- What was the name of Amitabh Bachchan in movie “Mohabbatein”?
A. Bhanu Pratabh
B. Hira Thakur
C. Narayan Shankar
D. Shankar Narayan
Test your knowledge of Bollywood with our comprehensive collection of Bollywood quiz questions with answers. Challenge yourself and your friends with trivia about iconic films, legendary actors, memorable dialogues, and much more.
- What is the name of Anushka & Ranveer venture in movie “Band Baja Baaraat” ?
A. Wedding Mubarak
B. Rishta Mubarak
C. Shadi Mubarak
D. Vivah Mubarak
- “Angrezi Beat te ” is famous song line of which film ?
B. Badmash Company
C. Udta Punjab
- What was the Name of Shahrukh Khan in Movie “Kal Ho Na Ho” ?
- What is name of “Saif Ali Khan’s character” in the “Tanhaji” ?
A. Uday Singh Rathod
B. Udaybhan Singh Rathod
C. Udaykhan Singh Rathod
D. Uday Rathod Singh
- Which was the Famous Dialogue from Movie “Wanted”?
A. Ek bar jo maine commitment kardi toh phir mai apne aap ki bhi nhi sunta
B. Ek bar jo maine commitment kardi toh phir mai khud ki bhi nhi sunta
C. Ek bar jo maine commitment kardi toh phir mai kisi ki bhi nhi sunta
D. Ek bar jo maine commitment kardi toh phir mai kisike baap ki bhi nhi sunta.
- In which of following movie Actor “Shahrukh khan’ said a dialogue “Koi dhanda chota nahi hota, aur dhande se bada koi dharam nahi hota” ?
A. Dear Zindagi
C. Chennai Express
- What was the name of Amir khan Daughter in movie “Dangal”?
A. Meeta and Sareeta
B. Geeta and Babita
C. Seeta and Mira
D. Aditi and Vinita
- Which was the Ranbir Kapoor’s first film with Deepika Padukone ?
A. Wake Up seat
B. Bachna Ae Haseeno
C. Ye Jawaani hai Deewani
- In which following movie famous negative role of Chief Minister played by Amris Puri?
A. Dil Wale Dulhaniya Le Jaege
B. Mr. India
- In which of Following film Actress “Aishwariya Rai Bachchan” played the role of Thief ?
A. Dhoom 2
B. Ae Dil hai Mushkil
C. Fanney khan
Question number 41 to 62, Followings are the Bollywood quiz questions with answers related to movies like Super30, WAR, and about some actors like Akshay Kumar and Ranveer singh.
- Famous Movie “Super30” was based on the life of which indian educator ?
A. Narendra Kumar.
B. Anand Kumar
C. Anant Kumar.
D. Vijay Kumar
- Which of following Actress ever played Batminton in National Level Championship ?
A. Priyanka Chopra
B. Shilpa Shetty
C. Disha Patani
D. Deepika Padukone
- What was the name of Kritik Roshan’s character in Movie “WAR” ?
- Which of the following is Debut Film of Ranbir Kapoor ?
D. Ae Dil hai Mushkil
- Which of the following Film is based on the HOMOSEXUALITY ?
A. Shubh Mangal Zyada Sawdhan
B. Vicky Donar
C. Badhai Ho
D. Meri Pyari Bindu
- In Chak De India which team did Indian Hockey Team Defeat To Win World Cup Final ?
B. South Africa
- Superstar Rajesh Khanna is ________of Akshay kumar .
- Which of the following is debut film of the Vidhya balan ?
A. The dirty Picture
B. Heyy Babyy
C. Lage raho munna bhai
- In which film Ishaan Khatter made a debut as a Lead Actor ?
A. Waah! Life ho to Aisi
C. Beyond The Clouds
- For which following song did A.R.Rahman received the Oscar Prize ?
A. Dil se re
B. Nadan Parinde
C. Jai Ho
D. Kun Faya Kun
Put your Bollywood expertise to the test and discover how well you know the world of Hindi cinema. Get ready to dive into the glitz, glamour, and entertainment of Bollywood with our exciting Bollywood quiz questions with answers! Start playing now!”
- ‘SADDHA HAQ AITHE RAKH’ is a famous song of which film ?
C. Ae Dil hai Mushkil
D. Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani
- Who played the role of the Amitabh Bachchan adopted son in Baghban ?
A. Paresh rawal
B. Salman khan
C. Amir khan
D. Aman verma
- In which film priyanka chopra played a role of Indian Boxer ?
A. Don 2
C. Mary Kom
- What was the nick name of the kartik aryan in ‘Pyaar ka punchnama 2’ ?
- In which following film SRK’s house ‘Mannat’ has shown in a scene ?
A. Om Shanti Om
D. Don 2
- In which of following movie Ranveer Singh’s name was bittu sharma ?
A. Band Baja Baraat
C. Gully boy
- In Barfi Movie, Actor Ranbir kapoor grew up in which of following city ?
- Shahrukh Khan played a role of Army major in which movie?
B. Main Hoo Naa
- What was the Name of the Manoj Bajpai in Gangs Of Wasseypur ?
A. Iqbal khan
B. Chote khan
C. Faizal Kan
D. Sardar khan
- Kriti Sanon Debut Film was _?
C. Bareilly ki Barfi
D. Housefull 4
Looking for an entertaining Bollywood quiz? Explore our collection of exciting Bollywood quiz questions with answers! Test your knowledge of iconic movies, famous actors, catchy songs, and memorable dialogues.
- What is the nick name of Aamir khan in movie “3 idiots” ?
- Which film of Nawazuddin Siddiqui is based on Sport ?
B. Bajrangi Bhaijan
C. Munna bhai MBBS
D. Freaky Ali
- Which of the following film is debute film of Actress Katrina Kaif ?
C. Dhoom 3
D. Ajab Prem ki Jajab kahani
- Who sung the song ” Dus Bahane” in movie BAAGHI 3 ?
A. Udit Narayan
B. Aditya Narayan
C. Darshan Raval
- What was name of Disha Patani’s character in Movie “Baaghi 2” ?
A. Riya gony
B. Neha Salgaonkar
C. Riya Mishra
D. Neha Mishra
- In which of the following film Actress “Alia Bhatt” played a role of Indian Spy ?
A. Romeo Akbar Walter
B. Gully Boy
- What was the profession of Varun Dhawan in movie “Sui -Dhaaga” ?
- What was the name of Paresh Raval in movie “Hera Pheri” ?
A. Baburao Ganpatrao Aapte
C. Shyam rao
D. Kachra seth
- In which of the following film actor Ajay Devgan has played the role of Ghost ?
A. Action Jackson
D. Bol Bachchan
- “Gold toh Gold Hota Hai …..Chhora Lave ya Chhori” is the famous dialogue of movie _____ ?
C. 3 idiot
D. Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Challenge yourself or organize a fun-filled quiz night with friends. Get ready for a Bollywood quiz questions with answers extravaganza and prove your general knowledge expertise in the world of Hindi cinema. Start quizzing now and discover how well you know your favorite Bollywood trivia!
- What was the name of Kajol’s character in the film “DDLJ” ?
- What was the name of Female Fictional character played by actor Ayushmann Khurrana in movie “dream girl”?
- What was the name of John Abraham in the Film “Batla House” ?
A. Rony Thakkar
B. ACP Sanjay Kumar
C. Vjay murat
D. Tony Thakkar
- Which Actor played a role of the Prime Minister in the film ‘PM Narendra Modi ‘ ?
D. Vivek Oberoi
- What was the name of kalki Koechlin in the fil ‘Gully Boy’ ?
- Which of the following Film of Actor Vicky Kaushal ?
B. URI:the Surgical Strike
- Which Film is based on death of Earlier Prime Minister “Lal Bahadur Shastri” ?
A. The Tashkent File
B. Article 15
C. The Accidental Prime Minister
- Who was the lead Actor in Film “Chhichhore” ?
A. Varun Dhawan
B. Sushant Singh Rajput
C. Rahir Bhasin
D. Varun Sharma
- From which Following College, Tiger Shroff represent in the film “Student of The Year 2” ?
A. Pishorilal Chamandas College
C. Saint Palloti
D. Saint Teresa
- The film “Lukachuppi” is based on the Theme of _________________?
B. Social Media
C. Live in Relationship
Questions number 81 to 100, below questions on Bollywood quiz questions with answers are based on movies like Manikarnika, Kabir Singh and actors like Irrfan khan, Ayushmann Khurrana etc.
- In the Film “Super 30” , From which university the actor Hritik Roshan Receives invititation ?
D. Sant Tukdoji Maharaj Universtiy
- In movie “Kabir Singh”, kaira Advani is the student of _?
A. Engineering College
B. Medical College
C. Law College
D. College of physical education
- In Which of following film, Actor Ayushmann Khurrana played the role of Blind Piano Player ?
A. Dream GirL
C. Vicky Donar
D. Badhai Ho
- What was the Name of Hrithik Roshan in Movie “Kaho Naa Pyar Hai” ?
- Which was the last film of Irrfan khan ?
A. Hindi Medium
B. Gangs of Wasseypur
C. Lunch Box
D. Angrezi Medium
- Who was the actress opposite to Nawazuddin siddiqui in the film ‘Thackeray’ ?
A. Madhuri Dixit
B. Amrita Rao
C. Gayatri joshi
D. Anushka sharma
- Who played the role of Ranveer singh’s first Wife in the film “Bajirao Mastani” ?
A. Deepika Padukone
B. Sonam Kapoor
C. Priyanka Chopra
D. Maneesha patel
- Whose son was Murdered in the film ‘Badla’ ?
A. Maneesha patel
B. Amrita Singh
C. Kirron kher
D. Kiran Rao
Test your Bollywood knowledge with our exciting Bollywood quiz questions with answers! From iconic movie dialogues to legendary actors and famous songs, challenge yourself and have fun guessing the right answers. Play now and prove yourself as the ultimate Bollywood enthusiast!”
- Who was the director of film “Gully boy” ?
A. Zoya Akhtar
B. Farhan Akhtar
C. Ritesh Sidwani
D. karan Johar
- In which of the following film Madhuri Dixit, Alia Bhatt & Sonakshi sinha worked Together ?
A. Aaja Nachle
C. R Rajkumar
- What was the Profession of Taapsee pannu in film Badla ?
B. News Anchor
- Against whom Rani Laxmibai Fought the war in the film ‘Manikarnika’ ?
B. East India Company
- In the film “Kesari” How many soldiers fight against Afghans ?
- ” Tera Yaar Hoon Main ” is a Famous song of which film ?
A. Ujda Chaman
B. Pyaar ka Panchnama
C. Sonu ki Titu Ki Sweety
D. Love Aaj Kal
- What was the Profession of Shahid Kapoor in the film ‘Kabir Singh’ ?
- Who was the Lead actor in the film URI ?
A. Tiger Shroff
B. Akshay Kumar
C. Vicky kaushal
D. Rajkumar Rao
- Who was the Lead actress in the film Dabangg 3 ?
A. Saiee Manjrekar
B. Priya singh
C. Meera Rajput
D. Disha patani
- Aishwarya Rai was Crowned Miss World in which year ?
Let’s Start Online Bollywood quiz questions with answers & Get Quiz Score
Test your Bollywood knowledge with our ultimate collection of Bollywood quiz questions and answers! From iconic movies and famous actors to memorable dialogues and catchy songs, challenge your general knowledge with our carefully curated Bollywood quiz questions and find the answers you’ve been searching for. Perfect for Bollywood enthusiasts and trivia lovers, dive into the world of Indian cinema and discover how well you know the glitz and glamour of Bollywood.
Hope you guys enjoy this online Bollywood quiz questions with answers. If you have any doubt or queries regarding this post, online Bollywood quiz, Our questions and Answers, kindly text us through our contact page.
Share your experience about this Bollywood quiz questions and answers with us. We are happy to receive your feedback’s. Enjoy more Online Bollywood quizzes, Biology quiz & for student we have mcqs on motion subject for class 9.