Get amazing quiz & kbc questions with answers from past episodes of Kaun Banega Crorepati. Every kbc questions with answers are asked in year 2020 given below.
Below are some short quizzes made from kbc questions today and you will get answers at the end of quiz. you can share your quiz scores with friends also.
Table of Contents
Now get latest 70 kbc questions with answers that will help you in knowledge gaining today.
1. Besides Sachin Tendulkar, who is the only other Indian cricketer to have scored over 13,000 runs in test cricket?
A. Virat Kohli
B. Sunil Gavaskar
C. VVS laxman
D. Rahul Dravid
2. Ranthambore, Sariska and Keoladeo Ghana are all names of what?
A. National Parks
3. India’s official entry to Oscars 2021, ” Jallikattu” is, a film in which language?
4. In terms of production, which of these is the largest train coach manufacturing unit in the world?
A. Integral Coach Factory, Bangalore
B. Integral Coach Factory, Mumbai
C. Integral Coach Factory, Chennai
D. Integral Coach Factory, Kolkata
5. In 2020, Louise Gluck won the Nobel Prize in which category?
6. Which of the following companies was originally started as a loom manufacturing unit in 1909?
7. In 1994, who became the winner of the first-ever Filmfare R D Burman Award for New Music Talent?
A. Udit Narayan
B. A. R. Rahman
C. Lata Mangeshkar
D. Raj Burman
8. What colour did Lord Shiva’s throat turn into when he drank the deadly poison during Samudra Manthan?
9. What is the profession of Kabir in the film Kabir Singh?
10. Which of these national parks is named after the river that flows through the park?
Question number from 11 to 20, KBC questions with answers are based on fruits, food producers, international cricket, National Defence system and more.
11. Which state is the largest producer of sugarcane in India?
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
12. Which of these colors when mixed with red will produce the color orange?
13. Which of these is an ashram set up by Gandhiji set up near Wardha in Maharashtra?
A. Sri Aurobindo Ashram
B. Parmarth Niketan Ashram
D. Sivananda Ashram
14. Who of the following personalities is not married to a sports person?
A. Anushka Sharma
B. Sakshi Singh Rawat
C. Mahesh Bhupathi
D. Sharmila Tagore
15. Which part of the plant absorbs water and nutrients from the soil?
Everything starts with Zero, take a first step and prepare for kbc questions with answers
16. Which process enables earthen pots (matkas) to keep water cool?
D. Adiabatic Process
17. In November 2020 Indian-origin Priyanca Radhakrishnan became a minister in which country?
A. New Zealand
B. Sri lanka
18. Which group has represented Riyaz Poonawala and Shaukat Shopwala in One Day International Cricket?
19. Identify this historic martial artwork fashion of Kerala?
A. Marshal Arts
Ans : C: Kalaripayattu
20. Who was the Defense Minister of India when the India-China War of 1962 began?
A. VK Krishna Menon
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Manohar Parrikar
D. Nirmala Sitharaman
Question from 21 to 30 contains KBC questions with answers based on IPL, breed of animal, international countries border and many more.
21. For which of those groups has MS Dhoni performed two seasons in IPL?
A. Chennai Super Kings
B. Rising Pune Supergiant’s
C. Deccan Charges
D. Gujarat lions
22. Jafdarabadi, Surti, Neely Ravi, Bhadavari, Nagpuri, Mehsana and Toda are all of the breeds of which animal?
23. Which two countries share the longest international land border?
24. What is the shape of the cells in a honeycomb made by bees?
25. Which daughter of Gokulada and Vrajkunwerba Kapadia, born on April 11 1869, was mother to Harilal, Manilal, Ramdas and Devdas?
A. Priyanka Gnadhi
B. Soniya Gandhi
C. Jonita Gandhi
D. Kasturba Gandhi
LEARN, EXECUTE & EXCEL with our kbc questions with answers
26. Patna was renamed Azimabad in 1704 after Azim-us-Shan was the grandson of which Mughal emperor?
A. Ajjrudin badshah
C. Azim pathan
D. Mohammad hasnan
27. In which state is this mountain peak located?
A. Himachal Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
28. Which of these mobile games might require the player to walk around in the real go?
B. Pub G
D. Pokemon Go
29. Which YouTuber star’s real name is Ajey Nagar?
A. Mostly sane
B. Flying beast
C. BB ki vines
D. Carry Minati
30. Which of these is an international football tournament?
A. T20 World cup
B. FIFA World Cup
C. NBA International
Image shows that how did Amitabh Bachchan gives KBC questions with answers on screen
31. Which state announced five per cent reservation for Gujjars in February 2019?
32. Which of these countries has won both the men’s ICC Cricket World Cup and men’s FIFA World Cup?
C. South Africa
33. Which of the following actors is fondly known as Chi Chi?
A. Varun Dhawan
C. Kartik Aryan
D. Tushar Kapoor
34. Which actress is among a group of film professionals from India who was invited to Oscars 2020?
A. Anushka Sharma
B. Shilpa Shetty
C. Nora Fatehi
D. Alia Bhatt
35. Which Indian batsmen have scored two double centuries in back to backtest series in 2019?
A. Rohit Sharma
B. K L Rahul
C. Mayank Agarwal
D. Chiteshwar Pujara
36. Which ingredient is mixed in milk is a popular home remedy for healing any internal injury?
37. What does the word ‘Vrinda’ mean, in the name ‘Vrindavan’, a place related to Lord Krishna?
B. Lord Vishnu
38. If you were eating a preparation in ‘tambda rassa’ or ‘pandhra rassa’, you are eating a dish that traditionally belongs to which of these regions?
39. Which state is India’s biggest jute producer?
C. West Bengal
KBC questions with answers contain all possible question that may ask in KBC contest.
40. Which post is common to Jagjivan Ram, LK Advani, Charan Singh and Devi Lal?
A. IPS officer
B. IAS officer
C. Deputy Prime Minister
D. Deputy President
41. In which language did Kalhan compose Rajatarangini, one of the earliest indigenously recorded historical chronicles in India?
42. Which of these apps released by the Indian government gives out information regarding coronavirus to increase awareness among the citizens?
A. Startup India
B. Digi Locker
C. Arogya Setu
D. Medicare India
43. Malala Yousufzai, the youngest Nobel peace prize winner, has graduated from which of these universities?
A. University of london
B. Oxford University
C. Stanford University
D. Harvard University
44. Which country’s parliament in 2020 approved a new map of their country showing Indian territories of Lipulekh, Kalapani and Limpiyadhura as a part of it?
45. According to the Valmiki Ramayana, what colour garment was Sitaji wearing when abducted, that Hanumanji found her still wearing in captivity at Ashok Vatika?
46. Who is this tech entrepreneur and CEO of the electric vehicle company, Tesla?
A. Elon Musk
B. Jack Dorsey
C. Drew Houston
D. Brian Chesky
47. Which planet does not spin on its axis like other planets but rather spins at a 90-degree angle from the plane of its orbit?
48. Which of these was developed by Tim Berners-Lee?
B. Nano chip
C. World Wide Web
49. The revolutionary like Ashfaqullah khan, Chandra Shekhar Azad, Ram Prasad Bismil, Roshan Singh and Rajendra Lahiri were all associated with……
A. The Kakori Conspiracy case (1925)
B. 1857 Revolt
C. Chauri Chaura Case
D. The Jallianwala Bagh Massacre
50. The third person who presented himself for individual Satyagrah launched by Mahatma Gandhi in October 1940 was:
A. Brahma Datt
B. Acharya Vinoba Bhave
C. Jawahar Lal Nehru
D. None of these
If you’re seeking engaging today’s KBC questions with answers for prize amounts below 10,000 rupees, look no further. Elevate the excitement of your quiz or trivia event by incorporating these thought-provoking multiple-choice questions into your repertoire. From identifying the “Red Planet” to recalling the sinking of the Titanic in 1912, these questions cover a diverse range of topics, providing participants with a chance to showcase their general knowledge prowess. Spice up your quiz night with inquiries about famous artworks like “Starry Night” and literary masterpieces like “To Kill a Mockingbird.” These KBC questions with answers promise an entertaining and informative experience for your audience, all while keeping the stakes at an accessible level.
51. Which planet is known as the “Red Planet”?
52. Who wrote the play “Romeo and Juliet”?
A. Charles Dickens
B. William Shakespeare
C. Jane Austen
D. Mark Twain
53. What is the capital city of Japan?
54. In which year did Christopher Columbus first reach the Americas?
55. Who is known as the “Father of the Computer”?
A. Charles Babbage
B. Alan Turing
C. Bill Gates
D. Steve Jobs
56. What is the chemical symbol for gold?
57. Which ocean is the largest on Earth?
A. Indian Ocean
B. Atlantic Ocean
C. Southern Ocean
D. Pacific Ocean
58. Who painted the Mona Lisa?
A. Vincent van Gogh
B. Leonardo da Vinci
C. Pablo Picasso
59. What is the largest mammal in the world?
B. Blue Whale
D. Polar Bear
60. Who wrote the famous play “Hamlet”?
A. William Wordsworth
B. William Faulkner
C. William Shakespeare
D. William Blake
61. What is the capital city of Australia?
62. In which year did the Titanic sink?
63. Which gas do plants absorb from the atmosphere?
B. Carbon Dioxide
64. Who wrote the novel “To Kill a Mockingbird”?
A. J.K. Rowling
B. Harper Lee
C. George Orwell
D. Ernest Hemingway
65. Which scientist developed the theory of general relativity?
A. Isaac Newton
B. Albert Einstein
C. Galileo Galilei
D. Stephen Hawking
66. What is the currency of Brazil?
67. Who painted the famous artwork “Starry Night”?
A. Claude Monet
B. Vincent van Gogh
C. Pablo Picasso
D. Salvador Dalí
68. Which planet is known as the “Morning Star” or “Evening Star” and is often the brightest in the night sky?
69. Who is the author of the Harry Potter book series?
A. J.R.R. Tolkien
B. J.K. Rowling
C. George R.R. Martin
D. Suzanne Collins
70. What is the capital of Canada?
In this blog post, we delve into the captivating world of knowledge and entertainment with a focus on today’s “KBC questions with answers.” Kaun Banega Crorepati, India’s iconic quiz-based reality show, has been a source of intellectual challenge and excitement for viewers. Our curated collection includes a variety of multiple-choice questions similar to those featured on KBC, spanning diverse topics such as science, literature, geography, and pop culture. Whether you’re a quiz enthusiast or simply intrigued by the thrill of these questions, join us on a journey through some thought-provoking inquiries and their enlightening answers. Sharpen your wits and enjoy the essence of KBC questions with answers right here!
Following posts link will help you to find more MCQs and quizzes are also similar to today’s KBC quiz questions and answers.