Get mostly asked 50 questions and answers for biology quiz. Play biology quiz of 15 questions and share your quiz score with friends.
Can you score more than 50 % in below quiz
Following are the most used questions and answers for biology quiz
1. Which of the following organs does not have draining lymph node?
2. The human heart is ……?
A. Neurogenic heart
B. Pulsating heart
C. Myogenic heart
D. Ampullary heart
3. Is mushroom an Autotroph ?
4. Which part of Nervous system control involuntary actions ?
A. Medulla oblongata
D. Spinal Cord
5. The rate pf heartbeat is accelerated by the hormone…..
6. Which of the following is a mixed gland
7. Silviculture is the branch of botany in which we study about..
A. Culture of algae
B. Development of forest
C. Culture of fungi
D. Silciphida plant
8. The total number of pairs of peripheral nerves in man are……
9. Total salt content in blood is about….
A. 1.85 to 1.9 %
B. 11.85 to 11.9%
C. 2.85 to 2.9%
D. 0.85 to 0.9%
10. Most abundant tissue in the body is..
11. Plants receive their nutrients mainly from…….
12. Pollination is best defined as ….
A. Visiting flowers by insect
B. Growth of pollen tube in ovule
C. Germination of Pollen grains
D. Transfer of pollen from anther to stigma
13. Plants growing on sand are called as …..
14. Our skin, when exposed to excess sunlight, becomes dark. The is because our skin pigments called ………..
15. Night blindness is cause by lack of which vitamin?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin B
C. Vitamin C
D. Vitamin D
16. Organic Substances which, in very small amounts, control growth and development called…
D. None of these
17. Outer covering of virus made up of protein is……
18. Oxygen is our blood is transported by a protein named as……
19. One of the following is most suitable for study of mutations…..
20. Ptyalin is an enzyme produced in the…..
A. salivary gland
B. pituitary glands
C. thyroid glands
21. Animal without red blood cells ?
22. The energy released by 1 gram of glucose is….
A. 6 kcal
B. 7 kcal
C. 8 kcal
D. 4 kcal
23. Chambered heart occurs in……
24. What is the pH value of human blood ?
25. The rarest blood group is……
26. The important sugar in honey is…..
27. The immune system comprises…..
A. Humoral and fibrous systems
B. Humoral and Cell-mediated systems
28. Which of the following is a viral disease ?
29. From the following pairs, find the one which is correctly matched ?
30. Bone deformities occur due to the excess intake of…
C. Fatty acid
31. Number of eyes found in earthworm…..
D. No eyes
32. What is the name of a group of similar cells performing a specific function?
C. Organ System
D. Cellular organization
33. The water and mineral salts are transported to the various organs by which of the following ?
34. The process in which energy stored in carbohydrates is released…..
35. Percentage of CO2 found in exhaled air is….
36. Plant tissues are of how many types?
37. Detail study of internal organs at level of tissue with the help of microscope is called……
38. Smooth muscles are likely to be found in …….
C. Muscles of legs
D. Muscles of arms
39. Most abundant tissue in the body…
40. Example of a single celled organism…
D. All of the Above
41. Nuclear membrane is absent in ……
42. Plants that grow under average temperature and moisture are called …..
43. Pollination by wind is called….
44. In plants, exchange of gases takes place through….
B. Spongy tissue
C. Palisade tissue
D. Mid rib
45. Release of water from plants as water droplets is known as…..
A. Root pressure
C. Osmotic pressure
46. Which of the following is found in plant cells but not in animal cells?
A. Cell wall
C. Plasma layer
D. Golgi complex
47. Which is the only human cell that has a flagella?
A. Blood cells
D. Liver cells
48. Where does most digestion take place ?
A. Large intestine
C. Small intestine
49. The enzyme which takes part in digestion of milk protein is…..
50. What does stomach acid mostly consist of …?
A. Ascorbic acid
B. Acetic acid
C. lactic acid
D. Hydrochloric Acid
Hope you got best results for biology quiz questions and answers. For more amazing quizzes click here.